The University of Vermont’s maple team is running a series of free webinars every 2 weeks spanning from July-October 2021.
- Total Yields from Red Maple
- Maple Start-Up Profiles and Financial Benchmarks
- Best Practices for Birch Syrup Flavor
- Sugarbush Inventory Methods
- Sap-Only Enterprises
- Binding contracts and Legal Agreements
- Maple Forests and Carbon
- Northeast Forest Land Taxes and Programs
Click here to be taken to the events page for registration.
The link to the events page for the Vermont webinars does not work.
Hi Cindy, not sure why it doesn’t work for you as it is working fine for me. Please try copy pasting this link instead: